- Mads - 26 - Aussie - Artist -
- TV - Game of Thrones, Elementary, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Xena, Avatar, Supernatural, Rookie Blue
- Films - Hunger Games, Avengers, Disney, LotR/Hobbit, Harry Potter,
- Games - Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Pokemon, Bioshock, The Last of Us
- Main Ships - (subject to frequent change)
FemShep/Liara, FemShep/Traynor, FHawke/Merrill, Sleeping Warrior, Red Beauty, Joniss, Jaime/Brienne
Also, ladies. Lots of ladies.
i talk a lot of shit for someone who can’t choose rude dialogue options in games because i’m scared of hurting a characters feelings
Rearranging my ‘shelves of stuff’ to make room for all the Last of Us crap I’ve bought.
Yes that’s true, but you can only get to the highest tier of lockpicking that early if you ignore all other areas of your rogue’s skills and focus just on that; then you’re left with a great lockpicker who is useless in combat :P I’ve done the Brecillian forest quest, and currently on the hunt for Branka (with a bunch of minor quests done in between) and Leliana still can’t unlock all the chests I find. We’ll get there soon, though :P